Card to Servicemen

In appreciation of what our military has done, you can send a Christmas card to a wounded warrior. Here’s the address if you want to send a card or two:

A Recovering American Soldier

c/o Walter Reed Medical Center

6900 Georgia Avenue NW

Washington, D. C. 20307-5001

... Leave a Reply