Spectacles

A reporter caught this as President Trump left his Virginia golf club Sunday:

It was an unexpected spectacle(s). That sent them into a tizzy. The Washington Examiner reported, “Andrew Harnick of the AP shared a black-and-white version of the photo on Twitter, leading to journalists and other Twitter users remarking on the “rare” studious look and also having some fun with it.”

But he wore them once before. Remember the SNL skit?

I still find it funny as the media didn’t take him seriously at all.

In fact, it was a year ago today that the New York Times gave Trump a 7% chance of winning. At 93%, Hillary couldn’t possibly lose, could she?

... Leave a Reply