Someone who on twitter goes by the name Super Elite CRAM-A-LOT calls attention to the above painting. Once you start looking at it as he/she did, you do find a lot of interesting pieces of information.
Here’s what CRAM-A-LOT says about it:
1. The papers signify to me the removal of regulation.
2. Notice the side which should be disheveled is opposite, all his hair should be flying. But the “right side” isn’t.
3. Right side also showing tears? It may be he’s crying for a return to sanity for others?
4. The red of the tie is protecting the flag pinned to his suit.
5. His look of steel resolve even a storm not impacting.
6. Hands in a classic steeple indicating ability to listen and act.
7. I know our brains look for patterns, but I swear there’s an angel cloud shape above
8. Is there some writing and symbols on the left side curtain?
9. I assume the desk is very old, and he looks like the hardwood of the desk.
Looking just noticed the tie makes a “V” which is Victory.
The storm seems calm coming from the right blowing away left(his perspective) Storm inside & out.
I see three “w”’s. His hands form mirror of the letter and the papers flying off form a “w” as well.
Desk was gift from Queen Victoria from the Resolute. (Thanks) he’s merged with desk.
Figures reported are an Angel overhead, inside of that a rabbit or donkey.
Flying phone done with “phone and pen”
Lots of people seeing a lot of significant stuff.
Others added to his observations: Few more I might amend. The storm is inside and outside. Blowing from the right. His tie makes a “V” for victory.
Weathering the MFing storm to get our country back on track. I had no idea it was going to come in the form of Donald Trump, but this exactly what I’ve been hoping for since I started paying attention to politics
“I am the storm…”
He is the storm.
He is the unflappable calm in the storm
Another added this to the picture:
The storm is here. He is isn’t affected in the least. Because the storm is from the right and it is causing total upheaval on his left. Even the phone is cleansed by the storm’s fury. That is what I see.
The origin of the painting appears to have come from Time magazine that used it on the cover.
As this twitter person said, “they couldn’t have flattered him more had they depicted him parting the Red Sea.”
The media never has understood what they are up against.