Blogger Don Surber made a good list of what is really the Democrat platform.
If you vote for one of them – any of them – this is what you can expect.
What do Democrats want for America?
1. Open Borders. Democrat mayors across the United States order their police to ignore lawful orders to turn over to ICE illegal aliens who have committed violent crimes.
Julián Castro was the first Democrat presidential candidate this time to call for ending deportations. He wrote, “Immigrants seeking refuge in our country aren’t a threat to national security. Migration shouldn’t be a criminal justice issue. It’s time to end this draconian policy and return to treating immigration as a civil — not a criminal — issue.”
The rest of the candidates followed his lead.
2. Gun confiscation. Another presidential wanna-be, Beto O’Rourke said, “I am if it is a weapon that was designed to kill people on a battlefield; if they high impact high velocity round when it hits your body shreds everything inside of your body because it was designed to do that so that you would bleed to death on a battlefield and not be able to get up and kill one of our soldiers. When we see that being used against children and in Odessa I met the mother of a 15-year-old girl who was shot by an AR-15 and that mother watched her bleed to death over the course of an hour because so many other people were shot by that AR-15 in Odessa and Midland there weren’t enough ambulances to get to them in time. Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.”
Hammers kill more people than rifles do.
Confiscating rifles is a step toward gun confiscation.
3. Reparations. Elizabeth Warren said, “I believe it’s time to start the national, full-blown conversation about reparations.”
We know what she means. They will talk about it until they get a plurality — and then they will instantly announce the time for talk has ended, it is time for action. They have been at it for 30 years and are up to 26%.
4. Trillions in new taxes. Bloomberg wants to go after “high earners,” while Warren wants to confiscate 2% of the acquired wealth of billionaires.
Confiscate Harvard’s $40 billion endowment fund portfolio first.
5. Medicare for All. It is actually Medicaid for all as it would eliminate private insurance. Even liberals choke on this one.
The Atlantic said, “The Eye-Popping Cost of Medicare for All. According to new figures: more than the federal government will spend over the coming decade on Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid combined.”
6. Yuppie Chow. The word Yuppie fell out of favor but forgiving $1.6 million million (or $1.6 trillion if you prefer) in student loans is welfare for mainly young urban professionals, most of whom are white. Colleges fleeced them, now they want to fleece taxpayers.
7. Legalizing Crime. They have legalized pooping in the street, using hard drugs (needle exchanges) and shoplifting (stealing less than $960 is no big deal) in cities in California. New York state has ended requiring bail.
8. Eliminate the Electoral College. Unable to win the last election constitutionally, Democrats want to get around it by having states give up their electors to the candidate with the most votes. The problem with that the Constitution requires approval of each house of Congress and 38 states to eliminate the Electoral College. I do not see an honest judge approving this scheme.
9. Letting felons vote.
They call this restoring their rights.
How about we begin by restoring their rights to own a gun?
Allow me to summarize all this. Democrats are out of touch, out of power, and out of their minds.
And that’s what makes them so very dangerous. That and the way they will lie, cheat and steal to get there.