Forecast: Under 40 and Dropping

Zogby has the Obama approval number at 39%.  It is under 40 for the first time. Americans also say the country is headed in the wrong direction by 69%. Are the other 31% ignorant or delusional?

... Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.